Cristo Rey San Diego High School is the 37th school in a growing national network of Catholic high schools recognized for transforming Catholic education through a unique integration of rigorous academics, professional experience, and spiritual formation. For the 2022-23 school year, Cristo Rey San Diego will welcome its third class of approximately 100 freshmen boys and girls of limited financial means. Cristo
Rey’s innovative model calls for our students to attend class four days per week and work in a professional setting five days per month through our Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP). While some of our students will enter high school below grade-level academically, it is the collective mission of our staff to ensure that our students gain admission to—and ultimately graduate from—college. In pursuit of that goal, Cristo Rey has a longer school day and an extended academic year, and our teachers innovate, plan, reflect, and practice so that they maximize their impact in the classroom.
Disclaimer: Cristo Rey San Diego High School provides equal employment opportunities to applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cristo Rey San Diego High School seeks a mission-driven, innovative, collaborative, and community-centered Associate Director of the school’s Corporate Work Study Program. The Associate Director will manage the day-to-day operations of the program. Responsibilities include:
● Cultivating a customer relationship management approach to client service
● Planning and execution of CWSP pre-matriculation training for incoming students and creating a professional mentorship framework
● Collaborating with the principal and faculty to deepen curricular connections between what students learn in the classroom, and in the workplace
● Developing and enforcing policies and structures to ensure a high levels of student performance, programmatic quality control, and healthy client relationships
● Supervising the effective client placement of student workers and associated work schedules
● Communicating with corporate partners and managing timecards
● Coordinating the safe and timely transportation of student workers to client sites
● Maintaining compliance with all legal, safety and employment requirements